Answered By: Marissa C. Ball Last Updated: Jan 18, 2017 Views: 255
Yes, we do have access to Web of Science and EndNote.
To find it, just follow these steps -
- Start at the library's homepage
- Look for "Research Tools" at the top of the page
- Under "Research Tools" >> A-Z List
- Once on the A-Z List, you'll want to look for "W" for Web of Science, select it and then look for Web of Science on the list
- When you are in Web of Science, you'll see a link for EndNote all the way at the top of the page. You can sign up for an account at that link.
As Web of Science subscribers, we have access to EndNote Web, which does not include the desktop version. However, you do have an option to get the software/license for the desktop version for "free" from UTS. They do charge a fee for the cost of the disk that they copy the software on - there's some very limited info on it here: https://it.fiu.edu/panthertech/faculty-staff-software-services/. We also have a license for RefWorks, which allows lifetime access to you even after/if you leave FIU.
Ask another question FAQ search
Search our FAQs
Use this box to search for answers that have been asked & answered.
Chat with a Librarian 9:00am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday.
Ask Us Contact Box
We're here to help!
Librarians are here to provide research help to students, faculty, staff, and community members.
Chat/IM a librarian, Ask Us!
Email your question.
Schedule a research consultation.
Browse our FAQs.
Call (305) 348-2454 MMC / (305) 919-5726 BBC
SMS/TXT to (305) 240-6585
Tweet to @FIULibraries
|LibGuides: Research & Subject Guides|
|Hours for Research Help|
- Library Account
- Library Spaces
- Library Locations
- Library Card
- InterLibrary Loan
- Group Study