Answered By: Adis Beesting Last Updated: Mar 12, 2015 Views: 921
Laptops are available for currently enrolled FIU students only; and they are available for check-out from the Circulation/Check-Out desks at both the Green & Hubert Libraries.
NOTE: at GL, visit the Hub for the laptop/device Check Out Desk
- We require two forms of ID for device/equipment check outs (laptops, iPads, eReaders, etc.). A valid FIU One Card and state-issued ID must be present.
- Students are limited to checking out one laptop and power adapter at a time. Power adapters cannot be checked out without a laptop due to the limited supply of power adapters.
- Laptops may be used outside the Library, however you are responsible for returning the laptop on time and in good condition.
- The loan period is 4 hours.
- Renewals are not guaranteed. If someone is waiting to use a laptop, you will need to relinquish the laptop for the waiting patron. You will be given a beeper for the next available unit.
- Late charges will be imposed.
Ask another question FAQ search
Search our FAQs
Use this box to search for answers that have been asked & answered.
Chat with a Librarian 9:00am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday.
Ask Us Contact Box
We're here to help!
Librarians are here to provide research help to students, faculty, staff, and community members.
Chat/IM a librarian, Ask Us!
Email your question.
Schedule a research consultation.
Browse our FAQs.
Call (305) 348-2454 MMC / (305) 919-5726 BBC
SMS/TXT to (305) 240-6585
Tweet to @FIULibraries
|LibGuides: Research & Subject Guides|
|Hours for Research Help|
- Library Account
- Library Spaces
- Library Locations
- Library Card
- InterLibrary Loan
- Group Study