Answered By: Adis Beesting Last Updated: Nov 04, 2014 Views: 840
Library carrels for graduate students and PhD candidates are available on a first-come, first-served basis. There are a limited number of carrels available. Every effort will be made to accommodate your request. Priority is given to students in this order:
- Doctoral Student Writing Dissertation.
- Doctoral Student Preparing for Comprehensive Exams.
- Master's Student Writing Thesis.
- First Year Doctoral Student.
- Master's Student on a Thesis Track.
- Other Fully Admitted Graduate Student.
You will be contacted by email whether or not a carrel is available for you. Please contact the Library Administration Office at 305-348-2462 should you have any questions.
- Please update so as to allow for new carrels applications
Ask another question FAQ search
Search our FAQs
Use this box to search for answers that have been asked & answered.
Chat with a Librarian 9:00am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday.
Ask Us Contact Box
We're here to help!
Librarians are here to provide research help to students, faculty, staff, and community members.
Chat/IM a librarian, Ask Us!
Email your question.
Schedule a research consultation.
Browse our FAQs.
Call (305) 348-2454 MMC / (305) 919-5726 BBC
SMS/TXT to (305) 240-6585
Tweet to @FIULibraries
|LibGuides: Research & Subject Guides|
|Hours for Research Help|
- Library Account
- Library Spaces
- Library Locations
- Library Card
- InterLibrary Loan
- Group Study