Answered By: Marissa C. Ball Last Updated: Aug 19, 2014 Views: 121
Most snack food and drinks are permitted in the building:
- chips, nuts, and cookies are considered snack foods
- pizza, fries, hamburgers, sub-sandwiches, and foods with strong odors are not permitted (this is not a complete list)
- food deliveries from vendors (pizzas, etc.) are prohibited and will be turned away at the entrance to the libraries
Patrons are requested to:
- use spill proof containers;
- deposit containers in waste receptacles; and,
- as a courtesy to other patrons no food with strong odors should be brought into the building.
The Hub @ Green Library maintains a strict no food policy
and only liquids in spill proof containers will be allowed.
Ask another question FAQ search
Search our FAQs
Use this box to search for answers that have been asked & answered.
Chat with a Librarian 9:00am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday.
Ask Us Contact Box
We're here to help!
Librarians are here to provide research help to students, faculty, staff, and community members.
Chat/IM a librarian, Ask Us!
Email your question.
Schedule a research consultation.
Browse our FAQs.
Call (305) 348-2454 MMC / (305) 919-5726 BBC
SMS/TXT to (305) 240-6585
Tweet to @FIULibraries
|LibGuides: Research & Subject Guides|
|Hours for Research Help|
- Library Account
- Library Spaces
- Library Locations
- Library Card
- InterLibrary Loan
- Group Study