Answered By: Marissa C. Ball Last Updated: Aug 18, 2015 Views: 178
- Start on the homepage https://library.fiu.edu/
- Choose "Log In for Access" to log in
- Sign in with your FIU email account or your Library Account (14 digit number on the back of your FIU ID)
- You now have access to materials in the FIU Library!
- Under "Find", choose "Books, eBooks, Audio, & Video"
Ask another question FAQ search
Search our FAQs
Use this box to search for answers that have been asked & answered.
Chat with a Librarian 9:00am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday.
Ask Us Contact Box
We're here to help!
Librarians are here to provide research help to students, faculty, staff, and community members.
Chat/IM a librarian, Ask Us!
Email your question.
Schedule a research consultation.
Browse our FAQs.
Call (305) 348-2454 MMC / (305) 919-5726 BBC
SMS/TXT to (305) 240-6585
Tweet to @FIULibraries
|LibGuides: Research & Subject Guides|
|Hours for Research Help|
- Library Account
- Library Spaces
- Library Locations
- Library Card
- InterLibrary Loan
- Group Study