Answered By: Marissa C. Ball Last Updated: Aug 19, 2014 Views: 147
Items may be renewed by logging into your library account (if you do not have any recalled or overdue library materials), or at the Circulation Desk with the material(s) and a valid FIU One Card/library card.
To renew online:
- Start at the Libraries' homepage.
- Click on the "Renewals" button under the "Study Rooms", on the right side of the page.
- You'll need to login to your account. Type in your Library Number (14 digit barcode number on the back of your FIU Panthercard).
- Type in your pin number (birth month & day, i.e. 0603).
- Click Sign-In.
- Click "renewals/library account"
- Choose the items you want to renew by clicking on the Renew button.
Patrons with an active FIU One Card/library card may renew library materials unless a hold/recall request has been placed on the material by another library patron.
Students who are NOT enrolled in classes must return all library items at the end of the semester or by the due date.
Ask another question FAQ search
Search our FAQs
Use this box to search for answers that have been asked & answered.
Chat with a Librarian 9:00am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday.
Ask Us Contact Box
We're here to help!
Librarians are here to provide research help to students, faculty, staff, and community members.
Chat/IM a librarian, Ask Us!
Email your question.
Schedule a research consultation.
Browse our FAQs.
Call (305) 348-2454 MMC / (305) 919-5726 BBC
SMS/TXT to (305) 240-6585
Tweet to @FIULibraries
|LibGuides: Research & Subject Guides|
|Hours for Research Help|
- Library Account
- Library Spaces
- Library Locations
- Library Card
- InterLibrary Loan
- Group Study