Answered By: Ava Iuliano
Last Updated: Nov 04, 2014     Views: 112

Our teaching labs are used for information literacy instruction sessions.  If you are teaching an ENC 1101, ENC 1102, or SLS 1501 class, please use the Library Instruction Request form to request an information literacy instruction session.  If you are teaching any other class, please contact the Library Liaison for your subject area, on your campus to schedule an information literacy instruction session.  A minimum of two weeks' notice is required to schedule any session.  You can view our Library Instruction Calendar ahead of time to check availability.  For more information, please see Instruction Services.

Comments (0)

Ask another question FAQ search

Search our FAQs

Use this box to search for answers that have been asked & answered.

Chat with a Librarian 9:00am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday.

Ask Us Contact Box

We're here to help! 

Librarians are here to provide research help to students, faculty, staff, and community members.

chat icon

Chat/IM a librarian, Ask Us!

email icon

Email your question.

group icon

Schedule a research consultation.

question mark icon

Browse our FAQs.

phone icon

Call (305) 348-2454 MMC / (305) 919-5726 BBC

smart phone icon

SMS/TXT to (305) 240-6585

Twitter icon

Tweet to @FIULibraries

globe icon

LibGuides: Research & Subject Guides

clock icon

Hours for Research Help