Answered By: Adis Beesting
Last Updated: Apr 09, 2019     Views: 177

Yes, you can dispute a fine by filling out the Dispute a Library Fine form if you believe an error was made.

Please see the Circulation and Borrowing Policies for more information on fines, renewals, and circulation policies.

Comments (0)

    Related Topics

    Ask another question FAQ search

    Search our FAQs

    Use this box to search for answers that have been asked & answered.

    Chat with a Librarian