Answered By: Melissa Del Castillo
Last Updated: Sep 15, 2020     Views: 134

Yes! You can request it via Interlibrary Loan. First, create an account in ILLiad. Under your personal information, be sure to select PNE -- Library Services, FIU at I-75. If you need an article, it will be sent to you via email. 

Ask another question FAQ search

Search our FAQs

Use this box to search for answers that have been asked & answered.

Chat with a Librarian